Website The L&R Group, LLC
Responsible Environmental Solutions
Landfarm Yard Crew
L&R Environmental Landfarm, a division of The L&R Group, LLC, is looking for a full-time Field Hand to work at our waste treatment facility in Kuna, Idaho. If you learn quickly, have loads of common sense, and you play well with others, our Yard Crew position is for you!
We’d love to speak with you about joining our team!
Sensibility and dedication are important in this role, and the right candidate will learn quickly as training is provided in this entry-level job. Each employee is expected to maintain and adhere to company policies, stay compliant with all regulations, and learn best practice in all forms to help preserve a stable and pleasant work environment.
8:00am to 5:00pm +, Monday through Friday
Flexible and occasional Saturdays
- Running and maintaining water pumps
- Performing non-hazardous treatment pond clean up procedures
- Assisting customers in a pleasant and respectable manner
- Directing vehicle traffic on location grounds
- Gaining proficiency in the use of the truck scale
- Taking earnest measures to complete spillage clean-up
- Conducting opening and closing procedures
- A current and valid Driver’s License
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions with a smile!
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
- The ability to safely lift at least 75lbs.
- Small engine knowledge and heavy equipment operation is preferred
The requirements described here are a small representation of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The L&R Group knows that our employees are our greatest resource and we seek to provide a professional, safe, and enjoyable work environment that supports job enthusiasm, positive relationships, and effective teamwork. For more information on who we are, visit our website: https://www.thelandrgroup.com/
Company benefits for full-time employees include paid holidays, PTO accrual, health insurance with employer subsidy, available dental insurance, and employee events.
Wage Depending on Experience
~Entry level $10.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com